This mod list is currently under heavy development as I am adding a compatibility section with OpenMorrowind and update the list as a whole. It is not considered stable and you need to exercise your own judgement please.
Morrowind++ is a supposed to be a lore-friendly and vanilla-style immersive modlist based arround Sigourn's MorrowindSharp/NerevarRising modlist and RandomPal's "An alternative to Morrowind Rebirth" modlist.
This mod list does not need to be followed 100% and relies to some degree of common sense, I do however try to provide for a full and compatible installation guide that can be closely followed.
Feel free to remove or add additional mods to your liking. I wrote a small guide on how to update your mod load order and plugins at the end of this guide here.
This mod list is built around some major mod projects related to landscape:
and content and gameplay:
No major combat or gameplay overhauls have been installed, and the vanilla leveling system is only fixed by the excellent Improved Vanilla Leveling mod - leaving those fabulous Morrowind level-up screens intact!
Follow these steps to set up all the modding tools you need for a modded Morrowind install.
Even if you have all the tools installed, I recommend at least skimming over the tools-setup section to get MLOX running properly and make some ini edits.
This is the mod list proper - install the mods in order as they appear here. MO2 mod order is the order of the mods in this list.
For help with this mod list and many many bug fixes:
- Richie Marcus
- Caius Gives You a Cover Story (too minor)
- Buoyant Lord Vivec (comments mention he has no head tracking anymore?)
- Telvanni Staff for the Telvanni Staff (too minor?)
- Shrine of Boethiah Expansion (?)
- Vanity (vanity)
- Midnight oil (FPS)
- MWSE fire damage (or tweak it)
- MWSE Blood Diversity (weird)
- Imperial Steel Cuirass Tweaks (too minor)
- LeFemm Redacted (too minor)
- Magic Icons (not vanilla enough)
- Loading Doors Lock Tune (needed?)